We've had a lot of reader comments on restaurants recently. Here are some highlights:
- Martini's Fine Food & Club Ultra: "Great atmosphere and pure class."
- Leonardo's: "I can see where people would say that the red sauce is not their favorite, but the Chicken Marsala, rolls, and the house vinegarette are to die for."
- Ming's Cuisine: "The concept of a nice chinese place, I thought, would be hard to pull off, but Mings does it well."
- Amore Ristorante Italiano: "Well worth the trip out 280."
- Ginza Sushi & Korean BBQ: "A weekly addiction."
- Rock House Restaurant: "Give them a chance, it's worth it."
- Table: "The food is very reasonably priced for its high quality."
- Little Savannah: "Our Grandchildren and Little Savannah are our two best reasons to return to Birmingham more often."
- Cobb Lane: "The most romantic dinner I think my girlfriend and I have ever had."