The J. Clyde will offer special gourmet beer dinner Saturday, May 30, featuring Old Dominion Brewery based in Ashburn, Va.
- Baked Brie accompanied by fresh baked French Bread, and lightly toasted Walnuts paired with Dominion Oak Barrel Stout
- Dominion Pale Ale with Black-eyed pea hummus, fresh cut vegetables, and house made pita chips
- Beach House Golden Pilsner served with our famous Sauerkraut Balls - made with Italian sausage, sauerkraut, cream cheese, and Panko bread crumbs
- Smoked Pulled Pork served with cole slaw and potato salad along with our family-recipe barbeque sauce paired with Dominion Lager
- Dominion Millennium Ale and Deep South Banana Pudding and Whipped Cream
Price is $44 plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and can be made until 24 hours prior to the dinner. Call 939-1312.