Even when we're too busy to blog much, Bhamdining's readers continue to improve the site with their comments and mini-reviews on local restaurants. A sampling of recent reader reviews:
- The Melting Pot: "This was the first time in my life I have ever left a restaurant feeling hungry."
- Thai House: "I was amazed that two people could run a restaurant of this quality."
- Firebirds Rocky Mountain Grill: "I'd go back just to try the steaks."
- Mudtown: "...were very impressed with the service and the food."
- Fleming's: "It is ridiculously expensive. But I still haven't yet had a better steak anywhere else in birmingham."
- Pita Stop: "I cant get enough pita stop."
- Ginza Sushi & Korean BBQ: "My only complaint is that I wish it were closer to downtown..."
- Bellini's: "Slow service and much too pricey for the quality of food we experienced."
- Pho Hoang: "...very authentic" Vietnamese food.