Even though we've been too busy with our "day jobs" lately to post more than once or twice a week, we're happy to note that Bhamdining.com's readers continue to post their thoughts on and experiences with area restaurants, both good and bad. A sampling of some of this month's comments:
- Rocky's Pizza: "My salads were expensive and inedible."
- Sammy's Sandwich Shop: "Best cheeseburger in the World!"
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse: "Greatly overpriced for the value of the food."
- Silver Coin Indian Grill: "Everything we've tried has been wonderful."
- Cantina Tortilla Grill: "a laid back sort of place..."
- Bettola: "The food is absolutely amazing, but the service is absolutely terrible."
- Grey House Grille: "...So far we have a failure in the kitchen and in the dining room, but the manager hammered it home by implying that the problem lay with me."