Here's a sampling of some of our recent reader reviews of Birmingham restaurants:
- Rock House Restaurant: A lot of mixed reviews, but a recent poster has an explanation.
- Cafe Lazio: "Highly recommend..."
- Icon Restaurant & Bar: "...an absolute waste of time and money."
- Ezell's Fish Camp: People seem to either love this place or hate it.
- The J. Clyde: Another place with a lot of mixed reviews. This place may not be right for everyone, but as a recent poster notes, "combining top quality food and beer/wine caters to a more discerning crowd."
- The Red Pearl: "Only asian restaurant my family eats at."
- Lovoy's: "It is what it is..."
- Silver Coin Indian Grill: "if you've never had Indian food... this is the place to have that first experience."
- La Dolce Vita: "I cannot say enough about the service and atmosphere was very nice for a romantic evening. Unfortunately, however, I'd probably rate the food on par with someplace like Macaroni Grill."