We've gotten some good, thoughtful reader reviews lately. While the one-sentence "best restaurant of its type in town" reviews are helpful, we really enjoy the ones that give us more details about your experience. Check some of them out:
- Primavera Coffee Roasters: "Suddenly, i love drinking black coffee for the same reason a car enthusiast drives a manual transmission."
- 5 Points Grill: "... we began to question how with tip we had spent $80 on a lunch where my husband didn't eat and what I had eaten I wanted to throw up."
- Amore Ristorante Italiano: "The mussels ... gave me a bit of entree envy."
- Martini's Fine Food & Club Ultra: "We ate at Martini's with a dinner party from our company and everyone was so impressed!"
- John's City Diner: "This place has really changed since the original John's, certainly more upscale."
- Standard Bistro: "We have never had a bad meal here."