Birmingham Magazine's new issue features the "Top 50 Things to Eat" in the city.
In this second annual list, you'll find:
- Appetizers such as baked brie at The Wine Loft, lobster tempura at Fleming's, nigiri/sashimi at Jinsei, and the pate at Chez Fonfon
- Soups such as Tria Market's clam chowder and seafood gumbo from The Bright Star
- Brunch dishes such as Crab Benedict at Icon, Debris and Eggs at Veranda on Highland, and smoked trout at Crape Myrtle's Cafe
- Salads such as Anthony's Salad from Local and the Black and Bleu salad at Michael's
- Sandwiches such as the rib-eye steak sandwich at Billy's and the Piadines at Bottega Cafe
- Entrees such as pizza at Bettola, scallops at Cafe Dupont, seafood risotto from GianMarco's, and Pan Seared Black Grouper at Hot and Hot
- Desserts such as Bananas Foster crepes at Satterfield's, Prairie Fire's bread puddings, and peach cobbler at Little Savannah.